Posted by member 42034 on 2003-06-23 11:11:06 link

The module is going well, at least it doesn't crash as much now. It works with 98 and ME without much problem, the only problem is that the words seems to be all messed up with chinese. And no it is not a font size or font style problem, because you can change that in my module anyway. And as with 2000 and XP is still a pain, I have listened to Pika and made a module just with !bang commands, and it seems to work well. So for the next few days I will copy the !bang into the module and fix some bugs.

I have made a walkthrough for simple drag and drop desktop in the themes forum, so check that out if you really need that function. That walkthrough will be remade into a html file with much more detail and different methods using different modules. So watch this space, if I have time I will post some pictures of the module in action to my profile.

P.S Hey Jkramer mate, I know you have e-mail me but I haven't got the mail. Anyway it will be cool to have some people to help out, but I am not going to give it to anyone until I think it is stable and safe enough to, hope you lot understand...