Posted by member 290557 on 2005-12-14 22:30:49 link

Let me get this clear then fractaldesign. Your saying that if your new to litestep then you should be screwed when it comes to finding help? Yes? No? I downloaded this program, thought it was great, had a little problem with it, read through the documentation on it and couldnt find a solution. So I look through the forums, cant find anything on it and post asking for help. Are you saying that I shouldnt be allowed to? What do you do when you are having problems with software that your only beggining to learn about? This thread didnt start with "dear DeViLbOi..." or "dear fractaldesign..".

Deuce, I downloaded litestep for the first time 6 months ago and used that theme. I had the problem and the guy never replied on the thread about it so I uninstalled litestep eventually. Now I've decided to go back to and now that (thanks to xcal" I've found a solution, I'm happy to keep it.

So what is the problem posting a question on a forum which is specificaly for the software in question? Am I not allowed to be a newbie? What if everyone showed the same attitude to you guys when you first started to play around with litestep? Oh, figure it out? Theres nothing in the documentation and I'm not a developer, and like the majority of litestep users, I use the software for its purpose, so I do not understand the ins and outs of it. And this is not the developer forum is it?

Very good