Posted by member 264613 on 2005-09-07 16:28:16 link

Actually DeViLbOi, all of the themes and the app itself were all downloaded from this site. What is this? Your little personal flame forum? Don't jump to conclusions please. I have been away for some time but this isn't the first app I have used of this type. The hardest one maybe, but not the first. Surely you in your infinite l33tn3SS could devote a minute of your time to try to understand the problem and offer a reasonable fix, or is that too challenging? It is after all much easier to condescend than it is to think objectively. But getting back to the problem at hand, I really don't see the necessity of knowing which THeme it was in order to correct the problem. Perhaps to remove it from your site, yes. So I will make an effort to backtrack and determine which it was for that reason if nothing else. But it would seem to me that one of you coders out there could direct me to the file I need to edit properly to load the Explorer shell by default. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Constructive criticism will be noted and processed. All others can kiss my lilly white ass :-)