Posted by member 264613 on 2005-09-07 16:13:58 link

I'm sorry, actually I do not recall exactly "which" theme (of the 25 or so that I downloaded to try out) it was. And as for looking at the shortcuts Litestep made when I installed it, I can not look at ANYTHING on that account except the wallpaper that came with that particular theme. So once again, my question is, "Is there no way to bypass Litestep loading as my default shell on that account?" I considered uninstalling Litestep and then reinstalling it and using a bit more caution with the themes, but as that account was also an administrator account, I can't uninstall it from this account. I could simply remove the account and start over but I really hate to do that. Surely there must be an easier way to correct the problem. Am open to any reasonable suggestions. But to be quite honest with you, I sense that most people answer forum posts more with a desire to criticize than to actually help. So it is with a degree of regret that I am posting this at all. But if you can help or have a solution, I would appreciate it and thank you in advance.