Do you know the number of people that have tried?
- Of course not. Neither do you.
What about the number that would have tried had I abide by your suggestions?
- Well, that's a hypothetical, of course, but it would obviously be more.
What I do know is you haven't tried it yet.
- Oh but I did try it. It wouldn't run.
If you, xcal...can't be bothered, there will be few who are.
- That certainly isn't my fault.
Why do you *** so much lately?
About everything interesting and progressive that seems to be happening lately.
And you just knock it down, like it could have been done so much better.
- You make it sound like "everything" is some huge list of innovations. My first comments on xpaint were actually positive. What I didn't like was how it was introduced, and I wasn't shy about saying so. Hmm... were up to 1? Sure, I haven't been a fan of the OTS3 proposal in the past, but at this point I want to see it put in an installer and released. The fact it's just sitting there not being used widely is more what bothers me these days, but it needs an installer. What's the most recent thing I've said about Andymon's brandnew xDesk
. What? That's not part of "everything?"
I hear you talking about xPC, and how its confusing. Like one theme review you replied something like: "was good after got past xPC setup" !?
- Yup, and I stand by that. It's not confusing to me, it's confusing to new users. I can fix the problems I've had. While some new users may try, not all will be bothered. I look at it from an attracting new users point of view. Over time, this will/is becoming a non-issue now that it can be NLMed.
If LS is dying, your hands are bloodier than most.
Most just leave.
You stick around and negate hard work and effort like its not worth even speaking about supporting.
Its disrespectfull and a crappy attitude.
- Ok, now you're just starting to sound like a fool. First, I use Litestep... so why would I leave? Ya, I'm just sticking around negating hard work... right. That's all I do... When I'm not answering newb questions on this forum, through my email, and constant PMs when I was frequenting custo. I don't like how you released your theme. That's 1. Did it "negate" all your hard work? Of course not. I've criticized OTS3 in the past, but I've moved away from that and now want to see it released in a proper installer. I've criticized xpaintclass for being prematurely released. I bet you Andymon would even agree with that. As for my hands being "bloodier than most," that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Especially coming from someone who is releasing a theme that isn't even supported by the CURRENT STANDARD.
Start releasing again, or something... creating.
- You make too many assumptions. I even said "I'm actually inspired to theme again" because of Andymon's latest work.
I can understand you being maybe a little defensive about my one and only criticism of your theme, but you're starting to sound just like some whiny little ***. I criticized xpaintclass' release, (previously but no longer) OTS3, and now your theme (which I said I wish more people could use!) because it doesn't support current standards, and now your world is falling apart and the sky is falling and I'm one of the main reasons Litestep is in a slump? Please.