systray modules that support magic pink? Thread last updated on 2004-07-21 15:54:20

Posted by member 180654 on 2004-07-21 00:50:53

Hello... kinda new here.

Just read about and installed Litestep 6 days ago... I started creating my first theme 2 days ago, and have one thing left to do. I need a systray module that supports "magic pink" or any other transparent color.

I am using systray2, but the magic pink area comes out black.

I tried the systray.dll 1.10 that was just uploaded recently, and with that I could get the transparent areas to work with the desktop as a background, but when i moved a window down so it was underneath the systray, the transparent area again turned black.

Is there a systray module that will do what I am asking?

I know shortcut2 does this, I thought about using that to put an image down, then have a systray module put the icons over that, but I don't know how or even IF I could get the image to resize with the systray.

Sorry if I get to wordy, I hope you understand what I am asking. If not, please feel free to ask for clarification.

Thanks!

PS... while I'm asking, is there a module that supports drag and drop? I want to make a "recycle bin", as I find it convenient to be able to delete files that way.

Posted by member 12798 on 2004-07-21 03:49:47 link

both systray and vtray support magic pink. either use a magic pink image or set the background colour to it, one of these ways should definitely work (actually both).

Posted by member 180654 on 2004-07-21 15:54:20 link

I tried the systray module, but had the problems I described.

I tried vtray as you suggested, and it works nicely. I like that I can even use the same settings.

Thanks!