Posted by member 28719 on 2007-09-04 11:22:03 link

I was typing a nice long message and when I hit submit It redirected me to login again - must have timed out - so I will break it up into smaller pieces. this is my attempt, it is not working quite right. I cannot find a way to set the task background image for a task that is normal, selected, or minimized. The tasks are only growing right. I combined the part at the end under 'tips for auto sizing with exact size buttons' and I think that is overriding the wrap count and direction parts. I need the bar to grow to the right (width*count) and grow up up at (height*(count mod wrapcount)), and arrange the tasks accordingly. The text it displays when you hover over it is also different. Under Tasks.dll it would display the executable, for normal executables, or the website loaded for web browsers, or the document open for notepad, etc..., and the text would stay there as long as your mouse was there. But under xTaskbar I get Caption: yada yada... Executable: yada yada... and it vanishes quickly. I am sure there are settings for the text on hover somewhere, but I did not see them in the little .chm file it came with.