Posted by member 1 on 2007-02-14 04:39:10 link

OK...but look at it from the other side. When you have the resources at your disposal to answer your own question, why don't you? Users who don't care enough about their own problem to answer it themselves should feel like crap. Especially when the answer is put out there in so many different places. About a year ago someone asked the same old question about multimedia keys on their keyboard and I went back and found 32 threads on it and pasted them all into the same response. I don't hate new users or mind helping people who ask intelligent questions. I even spent over an hour the one day last month walking someone through multimonitor setups via ICQ. If you haven't noticed, I have stopped answering most questions as of late just so I don't close the site for good. And once again...we are back to...if you don't like how others are answering questions...answer them yourselves in a way you feel is appropriate. The only things you aren't allowed to do are 1) link an external website when the information can be found here just as easily and 2) answer a question about lightstep or lightstrap.

...and one more thing. You all seem to be worried about the "growth" of LiteStep. LSnet had over 100,000 users sign-up in 2006 alone. That does not come from a dieing community or shell.