easy+best mods to sndClick+objctSlide fx Thread last updated on 2003-05-06 20:51:14

Posted by member 230 on 2003-05-05 21:54:50

note: forwarded from a member called "disorder" in http://www.dementedforums.com
--------------------------------------------------

any1 can tell me please what are the easiest and best modules to to make an interface in litestep
with mouseOver+mouseOut+mouseClick events including soundClicks,imageSwaps and image sliding with velocity paramters .

i´ve been looking for these and i´ve found a lot of difrent mods that do diffrent things but i wonder if there is a single mod that can do allIn1 .

i already know how to comfigure shortcut mods ,
i use easycuts but it doesn't have bangs for sounds or sliding efects ; i´m not sure .

by the way i´ll tell an idea of a feature
that if the ls dev team could implement would be gourgeous ; flash swf support , but because i never ever understanded nothing of coding , except in webpages i think this feature maybe its imposible to implement ; i dont know even of the code they use to make litestep ; maybe C , C++ , but im absolutelly sure that litestep was
not made with javascript =;-)

Posted by member 7223 on 2003-05-06 08:41:05 link

I will say SkinBox for MouseIn/Out/Hover/UnHover/[LRM]Down/[LRM]Up and for it's ability to dynamically change the bitmaps (as a know, it's the only module that allow this).
But there's no sound support. You should use something else. There's several modules that provide it ubt I don't remember which...
About the sliding effect, you could do it with scripts or using lsbox

Posted by member 186 on 2003-05-06 20:51:14 link

the way to move things is lsdynamic. it'll move anything with a classname in a line or circle, with accelleration, and does fading too.