kClock2 - errors? Thread last updated on 2003-05-06 13:32:41

Posted by member 30033 on 2003-05-05 13:15:06

Hello,

I'm relatively new to Litestep (first found it a couple of years ago and thought 'Wow!' but, for some reason, never followed through - but now I'm back) and I'm trying to create my first theme. It's going pretty well, but I have a problem which I assume is being caused by the kClock2 module.

When I recycle (or when I power up the PC), I get a dialog box titled 'ReplaceStr: Copy', containing the data '%A %b %d %H:%M' which is the format I've set for kClock (except that I've got an additional \n between the %d and the %H) - kClock itself seems to work fine. This is an annoyance more than anything else, but I'd very much like to stop it happening. Any ideas?

Dave Shaw

Posted by member 910 on 2003-05-06 11:09:30 link

tihnessa, yea. that was a debugging procedure i chucked in there and then promptly forgot about when i released it. if you grab the latest version from my site http://pika.shellscape.net/LiteStep/modules/kclock-1.6b.zip it should fix the problem. My apologies!!

Posted by member 30033 on 2003-05-06 13:32:41 link

No probs :-)

Funny thing is, it worked without a hitch the first three or four times. Anyway - new version downloaded, installed and working just fine - many thanks :-)