labels, lsmail and lsbox. Thread last updated on 2003-04-21 06:14:05

Posted by member 1413 on 2003-04-19 07:25:27

I'm experimenting with lsbox finally, took me a while since I've been playing with just about everything else.

I ran into issues when I tried to run lsbox and label threaded. The labels would just not show up or appear as a transparent box within lsbox. I fixed that by running label and lsbox un-threaded.
ilmcuts: I think I saw you talking about threading problems with label, any word on that?

Now the only issue I'm having is lsmail disapearing on me inside the box. The module is still running and the moment it performs a mail check the image returns, but for reasons I've yet to nail down, the image will disapear and the space within the box will not respond to any mouse input.

Posted by member 7 on 2003-04-19 09:17:15 link

lsbox doesn't support threading, use it at your own risk. =) And never thread modules that you want to !hook into boxes, as !hooked modules have to be loaded before lsbox and load order is not guaranteed if you use threading.

Posted by member 1413 on 2003-04-21 06:14:05 link

That makes sence, I don't know why I didn't think about the loading difference of a threaded module and un-threaded.
Thank ilmcuts.