Problems with Go! 3 Thread last updated on 2008-04-28 18:48:00

Posted by member 395882 on 2008-02-05 22:56:45

I already tried doing a search through the forums, but no matter how many keywords I use, they all return the same threads, so I gave up searching.

My problem with Go! 3 is the date and time displayed at the bottom of the page. I first noticed it when the date was wrong yesterday. It said it was "Monday, February 2, 2008". The system time was correct when I checked. Later, I noted that the displayed time was lagging behind 20 minutes. No amount of refreshing would fix the problem. Reboots wouldn't either.

With the date, it successfully changed over to Feb 5th without any issues. The time fixes itself without any noticeable reason why (in either direction too, meaning I can't figure out why it lags, and then catches up).

I've had the theme/shell(?) for several days now and have performed no major modifications (meaning, I changed some graphics and colors). I run WinXP Pro SP2, in case that helps.

Posted by member 402109 on 2008-04-17 01:12:36 link

I'm having problems with the Go!3 theme too. the windows appear normal but the rest of the taskbar and menus are functioning properly. I haven't edited the files in any way and I was wondering what could be the problem. thanks!

Posted by member 219700 on 2008-04-28 17:10:45 link

Litestep themes do not change the way anything in Windows looks, you need a theme for windows for that. Litestep only replaces the shell which usually only impacts the taskbar graphically.

Posted by member 378340 on 2008-04-28 18:48:00 link

I'm having problems with the Go!3 theme too. the windows appear normal but the rest of the taskbar and menus are functioning properly. I haven't edited the files in any way and I was wondering what could be the problem. thanks!

err...
what is your problem exactly? you just said that

the windows apear normal

and...
the rest of the taskbar and menus are functioning properly

also, you'll have to detail what is or isn't functioning properly.