Tutorials Thread last updated on 2007-11-26 17:47:54

Posted by member 390256 on 2007-11-26 12:10:30

Yes, I see that nice stickied thread up there, but all of the links in it lead me to "FREE ADULT SEX!!!" which while enticing, is not what I was looking for.

I'll apologize up front if this has been addressed before, but I did search the forums and didn't find anything pertinent. I'm rather new at this, my only other experience was with Aston Shell and that was 3 years ago.

So, to my question, are there any tutorials for newbies like me, who have limited coding experience and not a heck of a lot of time? (Curse you, final exams, curse you!)

Posted by member 256241 on 2007-11-26 16:00:45 link

I have seen a couple of turorials around, although I've never used any so I couldn't tell you where they were.

I would say the best way to learn how it works, is to open a simple theme and read over it, see how it's set out. Then look up which modules that theme uses and flick through the documentation for them.

As for time, I think you need to make a decision, and I warn you now that choosing Litestep will waste you more time than you have comprehended so far, and it's adictive... That said, it's far better than Aston Shell...

Posted by member 1 on 2007-11-26 17:47:54 link

Check out this...this should get you started at least.

http://wiki.litestep.com/Themes:Development