module advice wanted for displaying graphics/labels Thread last updated on 2005-08-26 13:35:02

Posted by member 261705 on 2005-08-26 00:08:56

Hi,

I've used Litestep for a long time, typically making a new theme every year or so. Since I'm planning on making a new one soon, I'd like advice about what module(s) to use for displaying labels, things like the clock, any cosmetic graphics, etc.

The reason I seek advice is that it's been my experience that in almost any module I've used, whenever I play a game in full-screen mode, then come out of it, half the time, I'll have to recycle Litestep in order for my theme to look right again, occasionally I have to close/re-open it altogether. With that being said, here's what I'm looking for:

-A module where whatever is displayed I can have always-on-top, but assign a hotkey to hide everything.

-When I hide my theme, then switch resolutions, then switch back (like going to play a game then exiting), when I "unhide" them, they should display always-on-top like before

Does anyone know of a module that does this? I've yet to come across one. If you know the same for a systray module, that would be great too.

Posted by member 212670 on 2005-08-26 00:59:29 link

xLabel 3.4.2

!togglemodules is your friend.

Posted by member 261705 on 2005-08-26 13:35:02 link

Cool, I'll have to try that out. I've been using 3.2.6, I guess they finally fixed that issue.