_UNDERSCORE_ Thread last updated on 2004-08-01 14:40:11

Posted by member 187016 on 2004-07-31 08:50:12

where can i get like the sistry thing i get with the basic theme? Also where can i download that wall paper. I would also like help on creating my own menu's, like if i hold shift and right click it brings my own menu up and i can put waht i want in that menu? Another problem with underscore is that all it does is give me the one wher eu chose 4 screens and your systray icons, nothing else, like a start menu type thing the default one has an like all the ones i see in screenshots. I would also like to know howcome when i use a diff theme i cant get icons on my desktop. I have read the forums for about 4 or 5 hours, all i see is a question, then a flame about how stupid the question is, then a defense and then a flame war, but never any answers. Sum1 please help me, my AIM is ImRon129SA, and my MSN is sniperdude86@hotmail.com

Posted by member 48370 on 2004-08-01 14:40:11 link

all features depend on the theme implementing it or not ... theres no way of activating something that has never been meant to work in that particular theme - read the included readme on what this theme can and cant do for you and choose the theme you like depending on that ... well, i cant say i fully anderatdand this posting of yours - its kinda late _underscore_