1. Applying Skins
Alright, I know the whole bit of going to the LSCP and selecting which skin you want. The actual problem I'm having is that the skin i select (Axios) shows up but is very small. It's so small that I cant read any text or menus that appear. I've tried lowering my res (currently at 1600x1200) but it did not help the situation at all. To top everything off the the text looks blurry when i know it should look sharp and clean. Here's a screenshot of what it's supposed to look like. http://www.deskmod.com/files/litestep/screenshots/15775.gif
2. Positioning LiteStep
I've tried everything I can and still can't seem to be able to freely move LiteStep. Is it a menu option?
3. Plugins for LiteStep
How can I set LiteStep up so that it boots programs such as coolplayer or windowblinds when it starts up? I've selected the windowblinds skin i want to use but for some reason it's not showing up...
1. The text is probably set too small for you. Go into the step.rc, and where ever it says fontheight #, make the number larger. You'll probably want to change it everywhere-your popup, shortcuts, labels, etc.
2. No clue what you're talking about here. Do you mean you're trying to drag the "taskbar" around (top, bottom, left, right, etc), or what?
3. Well, in the windowblinds settings, there's an option to start it with windows. Make sure that's enabled, and that should be it. Coolplayer, just put a shortcut in the scartup group.
1) Check for a misc folder. Some themes use crazy fonts that you don't have by default and windows tries to do its best.
2) Same as deuce
3) Add them to your startup folder just like you would for explorer.
As for positioning LS, if you are trying to do what I think you are trying to do (move it to somewhere else on the screen?) you can go into the step.rc file and look at its positionings for the theme that you are using. Play with them, after backing up your theme ^_^. This is also a good way to get accustomed to scripting/modding themes.