bsplayer module Thread last updated on 2004-06-28 01:46:50

Posted by member 95693 on 2004-06-26 09:41:32

I put a similar thread in the modules forum in hopes that someone was already working on one but no luck. I don't have the skills to code a module but I'd really like either a module that would display the bsplayer information or put it in another module like xlabel and/or a module that would allow for remote control of bsplayer.

Thanks in advance...

Posted by member 7223 on 2004-06-27 02:37:35 link

Please, stop posting same posts everywhere. It doesn't make sense.

You should think of the place you want to post before writing; not after.

Posted by member 95693 on 2004-06-27 03:14:21 link

Was there any purpose to saying that other than an attempt to insult me? I posted this question twice. Once was in the modules thread to ask if anyone had found a module that worked with bsplayer. Since no one seemed to have found out I put this thread here to request one be made since I do not have the skills to code one myself.

Posted by member 7223 on 2004-06-28 00:17:23 link

One thread to ask if a module exist means: wheter you didn't search, or there's no existing module for that.
Another thread to ask if anyone will code it... if someone have been interested to develop it, I guess he'd post some words in the other thread.

I didn't want to insult you; I'm just sick about people asking for the same several times only because they want results instantly.

But if you take it that way, I'll rewrite my previous sentence like this:
You should think before writing; not after.

Posted by member 95693 on 2004-06-28 01:46:50 link

I don't want or expect results instantly... If I wanted everything working without requiring any effort I wouldn't be using litestep in the first place. I merely posted the question twice since the universal search option is still on the fritz if there are any people that would code such a module they may only look at specific forums. And I fail to see how your rewrite of your previous sentence made it any less insulting.