How can i learn to make themes dual monitor capeable with RabidVWM? Thread last updated on 2004-05-20 22:17:39

Posted by member 163634 on 2004-05-20 22:17:39

Hey guys, newbie to LS, no stranger to programming and forums. Ive learned not to ask for the answer but to learn how to get there on my owwn. I have a dual monitor setup, id like to use my right monitor as my main. Im visually impaired and looking right can help me out quite a bit. I had problems with the default theme.Basically i need to defy the left being the primary and make the right the primary. It only did the left monitor for taskbar, and the right one, if i put a maximized window, would have a blank below it for like another taskbar. Id prefer it fullscreen as explorer.exe does it.

Ive read on here that i need to convert the themes to use RabidVWM and some Jmodule.

Im not flatout asking for the answer, moreso where can i learn it myself. Wont learn it any other way. ive dug around on here for it and cant quite find what i need. I googled it but having tough luck. Usually its too vague.

Thanks in advance everyone.