Coding of the POPUPTHEME.RC Thread last updated on 2004-05-19 12:35:18

Posted by member 158063 on 2004-05-19 10:41:14

First Post woooooo ......

im curently trying my first LS shell Non Disjunction to work :P ......

i looked in the readme coming with the theme ( BTW mrbiotech thats a great theme ). and found that to adjust the top warf shortcut you need to edit the popupthem.rc ..... i said to me no problem the aplication shortcut and favorite shortcut work so i will analyse that coding to then try to make the games and graphics buton to give me something ... oh boy i was wrong ........ i simply cant see the logic in the coding ..... im a zero in prog lol. I cant figure how to modify the coding to point to the programs.... and i didnt found a post or link to a coding tuto for LS lol ...... i may havent looked to the right place but still...

if you have advice, link or know that theme, i would apreciate a few insight from you all :P

BTW : programing skills arent that great but i will pass hour reading on web to try and understand the structure, coding and purpose of LS ....

amiably ...... Gothmog

Posted by member 158063 on 2004-05-19 12:35:18 link

Bah only took me the lunch brake to solve it so here the total change if you want to know :P:

Themevars.rc before

;_____/System Variables\_____
Dir-Shortcuts "$QuickLaunch$"
Dir-Applications "$CommonPrograms$|$Programs$";"$CommonPrograms$applications|$Programs$applications"
Dir-Favorites "$Favorites$"
Dir-Games "$CommonPrograms$games|$Programs$games"
Dir-Graphics "$CommonPrograms$Office2000|$Programs$Office2000"

Themevars.rc after

_____/System Variables\_____
Dir-Shortcuts "$QuickLaunch$"
Dir-Applications "$CommonPrograms$|$Programs$";"$CommonPrograms$applications|$Programs$applications"
Dir-Favorites "$Favorites$"
Dir-Games "C:\Documents and Settings\Hatebringer\Games"
Dir-Programs "C:\Documents and Settings\Hatebringer\Programs"

only thing left to change is the picture and to find where its linked :P

thanks all and hope you can use what i found