[GHOST] Fontsize Thread last updated on 2004-05-06 15:19:31

Posted by member 154015 on 2004-05-06 07:52:10

I just installed the theme 'Ghost' as my fist theme. All things seem to be running smoothly with the help I got in another support thread, there is just one problem, the fontsize of my desktopitems and minimised windows is a few point to small. My guess is it is set to 8 instead of a readable 10. Since ghost uses a pixelfont, this really messes up the lay out and makes everything quite difficult to read.

How do I change this, and please keep in mind I am entirely new to Litestep. I've looked trough some of the files, searched for 'font', even tried and editing a few things, but in the end nothing worked and I reversed everything back to the original files.

I installed the 6 fonts that came with the theme, and they seem to be active, its more the fontsize thats the problem. I run originally windows NT. I know there is another thread with this issue, but that got to technical for me, although I've tried doing whats suggested in there.

Any help would be appriciated,

Posted by member 12025 on 2004-05-06 15:19:31 link

In the RCs, there's a setting for the font face and another for the size used in the taskbar. I imagine the same with the desktop (but haven't used a normal desktop in a LONG time) used. Change it to something like Verdana, Arial, Arial Narrow, or Tahoma (all clean, easy to read TTFs)