theme change problem! (not like the others) Thread last updated on 2004-05-02 08:03:05

Posted by member 155215 on 2004-05-02 07:02:28

Ok, I have been browsing through the forum for awhile but I could not find anyone with the same prob as me.

it is when i want to change my theme.
First of all, this problem is not like everyone else is having, where it pops up an error saying that it doesn't work or something, when I press the change theme button simply nothing happens. however the process "ezchange.exe" is running and taking 100% of the processor!

Anyone knows how to deal with this???

I have used the EZ2I installer, and it is only with this that I experience this. With Omar's installer I do not experiance this however I like the popup menus better on EZ installer :)

Maybe I could try out the LiteStep Beta Build (v RC2) instead?? but I don't know how to get that one working, so then I would need some help..

Well, I would be grateful if anyone can help me with something of this.

Posted by member 35 on 2004-05-02 07:58:57 link

if you like the popups better, copy the popup.rc file from the personal folder of ez2i to the one in omars installer.

and add
*Popup "change themes" Folder
*Popup "install theme" !execute ["$LiteStepDir$utilities\LSThemeInstaller.exe"]
*Popup "refresh list" !execute ["$LiteStepDir$utilities\LSThemeInstaller.exe" "/refresh"]
*Popup !Separator

include "$ThemesDir$themeslist.rc"
*Popup ~Folder
somewhere before the *popup ~new line

Posted by member 155215 on 2004-05-02 08:03:05 link

hehe, yeah I kinda came up with that one right after I posted this. :D

Cause there isn't any major difference between all the various builds is there??

maybe just in compatability? or more stable??

well anyway thanks sryo for answering.