dual monitors problem Thread last updated on 2004-04-12 14:26:39

Posted by member 32649 on 2004-04-09 14:17:55

hello hello,
sorry for starting a new thread w/o contributing much, but i couldn't find any other threads talking about this so i thought i'd ask myself.
i'm using litestep v3.0.2 omar's build, and i'm also using dual monitors. now litestep works just fine on my primary monitor, but i can't get the popup to show up on my secondary monitor. is there anyway to get my popup to work on the secondary monitor?

Posted by member 135953 on 2004-04-09 16:05:45 link

I run dual monitor too you have to configure the jdesk module the workarea it sets and also the vwm module.........one word of advice you need to read the docs if you want to use litestpe spend a whole day reading all the docs or else ,man you gonna get jumbled up and eventually you'll be able to change themes to your liking I don't bother using any of the vwm modules.

The only porblem you'll have with dual monitor is labell module it can be set transparent on the secondary monitor but then agian that is wery trivial problem else Litestep is da Shiznit

Posted by member 146097 on 2004-04-11 08:56:03 link

Also related to the dual mon problem.
i cannot shift the icons on the desktop, and if enabled, the icons always fall to the monitor on the left side (being my tv for tvout movies).
If i re-arrange the moitors in display properties, the icons will dissapear totally from the left mon, until i put everything back again...
Should i try the same solution as posted above, as its vaguely related ...?

Posted by member 135953 on 2004-04-12 14:26:39 link

try my theme its made for dual monitor but right now I am getting some help from Rabid and ilmcuts toshrink its size from 16mg down to whatever we can