Help me make my theme better Thread last updated on 2004-03-22 17:27:58

Posted by member 125450 on 2004-03-22 08:14:03

I have been working on my theme I-Busybar for a while now and would like your input and help me make it better.

MrBioTech's post "Pre-OTS2 quantity" has motivated me to do better. I would rather make one theme with a ton of functions and options as well as different skin choices then
ten so so themes. Now, I'm not talking about loading every modules on the net, just the useful ones with alot of options.

The idea is simple you tell me what you think and I do it.
(within reason) I have recently downloaded TehFleep and it prompted me to add features to toggle most modules (Dynamp, LSMail, Rabidvwm, LSXCommand). I would like to go further and further. I know this does not appeal to the minimalists, but I got bored with making little changes here and there.

If you would like to see another skin let me know or make it a send it to me. If you want to see the bar have a hide function I will try to do that (may need a little help on that). Someone suggested a different VWM config with just the arrows and screen number. I would also like to rename the theme, any ideas

This is a learning experience for me. I have been theming for litestep for a while now and would like to take it to another level.

I will update this file with any changes
http://home.earthlink.net/~techronin/ibusybar.lsz

Posted by member 39367 on 2004-03-22 17:27:58 link

I think you should do a color skin thing of the normal Milk and not the shiny version of milk cuz i like that one better ;) I actually like your theme a lot, keep up the good work.