Rainmeter problems - ARRRGGGHHH!! Thread last updated on 2004-03-01 14:07:27

Posted by member 127686 on 2004-03-01 13:57:54

Ok...what the H3LL am I doing wrong. Every theme I download for LS complains about Rainmeter.

I'm a new user to LS but I know how to configure text files to point at the correct paths. I installed LS in XP with the EXE file. Rebooted and got the initial LS theme. I noticed the meters weren't running so I made sure it was in the script and rebooted. Rainmeter started but only the oscilliscope of CPU usage was running...the other windows in Rainmeter where transparent. I thought nothing of it and started installing a few other themes to see if it was a theme issue. And here the errors begin.

The main problem is something about the STATISTICS sections doesn't have valid meters or measures. No matter what theme, they all complain about this. And then there is NO output in the Rainmeter windows. The only thing listed under STATISTICS is a the date and time.

The next error is there are no skins in the path\rainmeter\skins directory. Even though there is a skins directory and there is a skin in there (meter.bmp) and it's being pointed to by the INI file.

Other than that, I'm liking the overall feel of LiteStep?.

ZenTsang? Out!