Rainlendar Thread last updated on 2004-03-06 20:12:11

Posted by member 17071 on 2004-02-28 01:42:40

Rainlendar has to have the worst documentaion of any of the modules i've ever seen... not that is many. Can anyone please tell me how to get this to work? i've been trying to find examples of ones that i want but alas, they all have it so that the user can move the calendar. I don't want that, but i can't figure out what comand or whatever i'm supposed to do.

If anyone has experience with this module PLEASE help me out. its the last coding part of my [next] version of my theme other than the images. which i'm working on.

Posted by member 128162 on 2004-03-01 02:22:14 link

yeah i could use some help too i'm runnign the austerity theme. i can't even a rainlender to show up. is there something i'm doing wrong?

Posted by member 333 on 2004-03-05 03:02:18 link

are you serious? I think rainlendar has great documentation. It is also probably the easiest module to configure, since it doesn't require you to set everything in a [file].rc. Just rightclick the calendar and there is a setting to toggle between a movable cal or an un-movable.

Posted by member 129475 on 2004-03-06 20:12:11 link

piper22,

You should only need to make sure that rainlendar exists in your modules directory as rainlendar-0.19.1.dll, then right-click on the time and date box. If netloadmodule doesn't automatically download it for you (it doesn't for me) either point it at another version, download and install it yourself, or add

*NetLoadModuleSite "http://modules.shellfront.org/"

to austerity's theme.rc before the *netloadmodule statements.