taskbar3 vs tasks-0.92-b3 Thread last updated on 2004-02-10 01:19:12

Posted by member 247 on 2004-02-10 00:22:16

I'm trying to accomplish a small taskbar, that scrolls. I've gotten taskbar3 to do this, except that the icons still have a grey box around them. Is there a way to enable transparency for them? (example pic: http://www.verpmart.net/random/taskbar_example.png )

In the same respect, I thought tasks.dll will handle the transparency, but I don't see any options for adding bitmaps as borders/background (overall, that is. I know I can have an individual bitmap as the "button" for the task. Not what I want.)

The tasks are in a lsBox, too (so it's movable), but when I minimize a window, it doesn't matter what I select in the taskbar, that window always pops up. For instance, I minimize FireBird, and try to restore notepad: Firebird will restore, regardless of the fact I just clicked on the notepad task.

Thoughts, ideas?

Posted by member 7223 on 2004-02-10 00:59:20 link

I've got not problem with tasks hooked in a skinbox :)

Posted by member 1 on 2004-02-10 01:19:12 link

what you are trying to do is very much a tasks thing and not taskbar...however I have never had such restore issues with tasks in a box. try downloading itqe or vodka martini and see if you have the same issues. hopefully it is just some flunky setting you are using or something.