Theme Modding Help Thread last updated on 2004-01-27 10:52:35

Posted by member 106234 on 2004-01-27 10:52:18

I am using the Xhenit theme and am having some problems with it. I want to fix the problems but am not sure where too look.

1) On startup I get a message "Can't load .Box File: C:\Documents" once I click it seems to go away and not effect anything but I want to nail the problem down. I created a "C:\Documents" folder to no avail. I did a quick grep for the .Box is the main theme file but dident find it, might it be a Lightstep default I dont have set...

2) I am using the same theme on another computer. I got same problems as above but also a new one has crept up. That machine ( my home one) has 3 monitors (2 on a Radeon9600 and 1 on a Radon7000PCI) the bar along the bottom of the Theme seems to apear disjointedly along all three monitors. after a little reading it looks like I need to change some of the parameters in the Theme file and the VWM to support multi monitors. does anyone have any sujestions what I can do to get the bar to apear on my primary monitor ( so relitive to one screen) and also what VWM I should use and how to change it.

Thanks