Question about jDesk/Popup module implementation Thread last updated on 2004-01-26 14:44:10

Posted by member 102398 on 2004-01-25 21:58:19

Worked perfectly; here's the thing that irks me now: On my PopupTheme, PopupGames, and PopupApps2, after I activate the menu, the menu doesn't go away there until I use the same key combo I used to activate it. For Popup, nothing gets rid of it, save a close menu option that sends !none to the popup. Also, It takes two middle clicks to register the PopupTasks but the menu goes away when I click away. Any suggestions?

Here's some code:

*jDeskMButton1 [CTRL+SHIFT;!PopupTheme;.none;.none]
*jDeskMButton1 [CTRL;!PopupGames;.none;.none]
*jDeskMButton1 [SHIFT;!PopupApps2;.none;.none]
*jDeskMButton2 [.none;!Popup;.none;.none]
*jDeskMButton3 [.none;!PopupTasks;.none;.none]
----------------------------------------------------------
Solved(below)
----------------------------------------------------------
"Hi, I have been messing around with the custom popups. What's wrong with the code here? It works like I want it (mostly) but all lines of code after this are ignored. I can tell this because I switched the order of different popups and I came to that conclusion by the bangs loaded in the about box.

*Popup "Games" !New !PopupGames !PopupFolder:"C:\Links\Programs\Games\"
*Popup ~New

TIA~

Maduin
04.01.25 @ 23:17
I think that when you're using !New and !PopupFolder together you don't use ~New. Try commenting out the second line and see what happens"

Posted by member 503 on 2004-01-25 23:17:27 link

I think that when you're using !New and !PopupFolder together you don't use ~New. Try commenting out the second line and see what happens.

Posted by member 1316 on 2004-01-26 13:16:56 link

*popup ~new should be the VERY last line of the popup config. that basically tells it "this is the end of the popup".