Strange Occurance Thread last updated on 2003-07-17 06:05:07

Posted by member 3800 on 2003-02-17 10:37:06

Ok this has only happened a couple of times, but still like to know if anyone else has experienced it.
I'll come back to my computer after a few hours, and when the monitor comes back on from powersave mode, all of the modules on the current theme all move to the upper left hand corner of the screen, I can right click and see the menu come up real quick in the corner but then it disappears. Usually the only solution is to reboot as even ctrl+alt+del produces nothing. Oh yeah, all the while the modules are flashing like mofo' in the corner (which explains why the popup.dll disappears I guess). This doesn't seem like a major issue (yet) as it's only happened on a couple of rare occasions (which makes it all that harder to produce hehe) and it's happened with simplicity and my current goof-off of elegance-16.
Thanks for any insight!
-Tesh

Posted by member 3800 on 2003-02-17 10:38:22 link

oh and one more thing (not sure if it matters or not), even though I mentioned the monitor goes on powersave, the computer does not. I have no options set for hibernating or any of that.

Posted by member 7 on 2003-02-18 01:56:56 link

Try to use the ctrl-alt-f1 menu to recycle LS should that ever happen again, and post back with the results.

Posted by member 3800 on 2003-07-17 06:05:07 link

It seems that AIM is what's is causing this to happend.
Does anyone here use the DeadAIM add-on? This only seems to happen when DeadAIM is running.