Great website, but my attempt with Litestep sucked. Thread last updated on 2003-10-03 15:51:55

Posted by member 67488 on 2003-10-03 08:58:00

my experience:

Not wanting to screw around with anything internal anymore,
I expect to be able to load and go.
I don't want to go under the hood to make the car go.
I just want to turn the key and go somewhere. Thats why I drive my car, not because of who it was, or wasn't, made by.

For whatever reason, Litestep blows chunks after only a few uses in my corporate NT environment. It was a serious waste of time. Is it not ready for primetime? I may have missed that part when I was flipping through these pages.

But, your website and graphics are awesome. e-me when litestep is crash free...

Here is what I tried:
LiteStep_Installer_2.7.2.exe on NT4SP6 part of a centrally managed network. I used the "multiple-user-workstation" option.

Keep it up!

Posted by member 2018 on 2003-10-03 15:44:19 link

pls don't double post in different parts of the forum it makes it harder for ppl to reply to you and takes up time of ppl checking the forums thank you.

Posted by member 36955 on 2003-10-03 15:51:55 link

hmmm... the defaults from that installer should work well... can you give us a description of the problem thats more specific than "it blows chunks"?
although it might have something to do with using it on nt... most litestep users use win98, win2000, or winxp, so it hasnt been tested quite as much there... but if you tell us whats wrong we might be able to fix it