Graphics artist wanted Thread last updated on 2003-11-18 14:24:17

Posted by member 602 on 2003-10-01 06:48:30

There have been a few offers from people to help in the gathering project. Here is a very real request for such a person.
As responsible for the graphics of the theme I have (almost) finished the graphics for the bar(s). What needs to be done now are the images for the xp-ish startmenu and the popup. As things have developed here in Sweden in general and in my life in particular I have decided to ask for help on this part. This is because I would like to see this theme finished some time soon, and that's just not going to happend if I'm going to be the one doing this. Also, this is suppose to be a joint effort right. I will continue developing the graphics for the bars, finishing of the last images and enhancing the current ones though.

The person(s) wanted for the job should have experiance with Photoshop 7. Experiance of icon creation is not required but very very welcome. All .psd 's can be aquired by mailing me.

Please respond here in this thread first. If many are interested the job could be split up. I would like to see such things done before I get down and dirty with sending files, getting in to details etc.

Posted by member 8918 on 2003-10-01 08:24:35 link

I am absolutely available...LOL. Send me what you need and a time frame and you will have it. Haven't much experience with icons, but can figure that out if need be. Thanks in advance...
ASA

Posted by member 32550 on 2003-10-01 17:19:55 link

You have seen the Theme in preview on Milks Profile, so it would be nice for me if you could create 5 diffenrent popup's in 3 colors and 8 flavours :D

the bar got 3 colors (so popups also have to) and we have now 8 flavour colors, perhaps you still have the images from Milk, so you see what I mean :) (I know a lot of work, but I would be pleased :) )

Posted by member 8918 on 2003-10-01 19:44:14 link

Any particular format? Size? Choice of colors...ie:can you give me the color id numbers/pms numbers etc- I saved the two images in Milk's current screenshots, and assume that to be the previews you mean. Thanks in advance...

Posted by member 32550 on 2003-10-01 19:56:54 link

I've sent you the iamges and a small description what we need :) I hope you can understand my bad english :)

Posted by member 602 on 2003-10-02 05:51:14 link

Since we have no other replies this far I will send you the .psd's along with details some time tonight.

Posted by member 8918 on 2003-10-02 07:34:44 link

Great, I have received the zip from ls-universe and responded to that e-mail. I will look forward to your e-mail and get back to you with any questions or images I come up with. I will no matter what send first popup images asap for your approval. When you settle on what you want, I will complete the others asap. Look forward to the project.

Posted by member 8918 on 2003-10-02 18:33:47 link

Received zip file, thanks for the info, will be in touch asap.

Posted by member 84348 on 2003-11-18 14:24:15 link

Long exp. with Photoshop/Maya/Bryce, etc. Send me all you have currrently. Glad to lend abilities. Rafin_Sphuros@yahoo.com