Windows Themes Thread last updated on 2003-08-25 10:13:26

Posted by member 29269 on 2003-08-22 21:37:18

[hmmm, not sure if my last post worked, so here it is again]

Hi,

Was wondering if there exists already a LiteStep theme that emulates the standard windows desktop.

Ok, no flames now :)... The reason being is that i think it would make the transition easier and more transparent. It would act exactly like the original but ALOT more configurable.

I have found many of the current themes extremely cool, but i currently have alot of things on my plate and don't have much time to learn a new UI when i find the theme i have dosn't support what i'm use to. I just end up going back to default Windows utill i have time to look for a theme that does.

One of these days i plan on creating it myself, but with the work load i have these days, it won't be any time soon.

I did do some searching on Google for one that may already exist, but trying to come up with a search string that dosn't link to every page in existence that contains the words "Litestep, Windows, and Theme" have been somewhat elusive.

Anyway Cheerz,
jal0

Posted by member 39367 on 2003-08-22 21:41:24 link

I think Milk's Litescape 3.0 looks like explorer. Check the themes page, its on there.

Posted by member 1783 on 2003-08-23 03:00:07 link

u could do some serch here @ ls.net forums too ;) there have been a couple of threads similar like this one.

btw i agree with mr_goat: Litescape is really good and quite easy to use ;)

Posted by member 1316 on 2003-08-25 10:13:26 link

definitely. I really like a lot of Milk's themes, but they're not always too configurable due to the graphics (you don't want to mess them up, so you end up not being able to add/remove features). at least, imho.