Documentation progress... Thread last updated on 2003-08-20 17:19:33

Posted by member 53134 on 2003-07-31 12:36:12

does anybody know whats the latest version of the documentation?? currently im workin with v.0.24.6 . i was planning on doing a dutch translation of it, so it would be kind of usefull for me to have the latest version.. ive worked around this site and forum, as wel as on litestep.com, but i couldnt find anything so far.. maybe ive missed something very stupid, in wich case i make my apoligies for asking a stupid question. but if some-one knows whats the latest version it would be greatly appreciated by me (especially if u can tell me where to find it :P ). after that i think i would be able to spend a couple of hours a day on writing new documentation so if u guys could give me an update about the latest docs and what is still needed to be done i would be very greatfull...

Posted by member 1 on 2003-07-31 16:56:35 link

There is a doc team that does work on the docs and we will be picking them up again soon as something other than a beta gets released. I am also waiting for some backend code to be finished before things get started.

Posted by member 53134 on 2003-08-01 16:26:56 link

well, as soon as u guys start writing again, be sure to notify me :) i'd love to help...

meanwhile ill be workin on a dutch translation of the (old) documentation.. i wont be havin acces to my webspace till september, so dont expect anything from me soon, but by that time it should be finished.

Posted by member 56267 on 2003-08-20 16:54:35 link

if U prepare to release new 0.24.7 docs, maybe U could include 2 statements missing in 0.24.6. I mean PopupGradientSelEntry and PopupGradientSelFolder. Without these settings it's hard to get rid of any gradient in popups, but they are neither in dev builds .6/.7 nor in lsdocs.shellfront.org mentioned (or i am blind).

Posted by member 202 on 2003-08-20 17:19:33 link

http://flatface.net/~namaide/lsdocs/index.html is newer than lsdocs.shellfront.org (as of this month, in fact). it has all the 24.6 changes out of (the 24.6) changes.txt, assuming i didn't miss any.