Most Usable Theme, II Thread last updated on 2003-07-29 13:38:28

Posted by member 202 on 2003-07-29 11:08:39

http://www.litestep.net/index.php?section=4&action=view&catId=2&id=1590

On the contrary, the number of answers to a question that addresses the personal preferences of a group of people (also known as a poll, survey, etc.) is limited only by the number of people in the group. I think it's safe to say (based on the phrasing of his question) that spybreak was looking for opinion, not objective truth. If this forum (which, according to the description, exists to enable "themes related [sic] discussions") is to begin banning expressions of personal preference, it will defeat its own purpose.

Posted by member 1 on 2003-07-29 13:38:28 link

The purpose of this forum is not to say "I am too lazy too look at themes for myself and try them out so I want you to do it for me". As I explained in my emails Robert there is no "must useable" theme because usefullness is dependent on the user. I may think that the largest theme out there is most usefull to me, but you may find it to get in the way. Same goes the other way around. LS is all about what you the user wants and the freedom to make what you want happen. Now if a dirrect question can be asked it can stay...but this tell me what theme to use will stop...especially since there are already 6 threads open on it.