Litestep is being evil (Problems with lsxcommand and lsbox)... Thread last updated on 2003-06-16 23:48:30

Posted by member 39765 on 2003-06-16 12:20:16

I just got back to customizing Litestep, and now lsxcommand and lsbox aren't working properly...when I recycle, I get an error from lsxcommand ("Exeption while quitting module"), and after a few recycles, it stops working. And now that I've updated lsbox, it won't load. It says lsbox.dll isn't there, and I know it is...

This is from my log, it if helps...
mm-dd-yyyy hh:mm:ss - DllMgr: Exception while unloading module "c:\litestep\themes\mine\modules\lsxcommand.dll"

Posted by member 7 on 2003-06-16 12:54:49 link

Try updating to lsxcommand 1.8.4 if you haven't already. Or downgrading. If you find a version that works post back here and we'll try to figure out what was changed between those versions.
If no version works try to track down the problem to certain step.rc settings/module combinations.
Oh, and please specify how you're loading lsxcommand. It sounds as if you were loading it in a box... And it sounds like you are running 9x... the lsbox 3.0 preview is not 9x compatible.

Posted by member 39765 on 2003-06-16 22:48:02 link

No, I'm not loading it in a box, but thanks, that explains why litestep is complaining about lsbox..I'll try other versions of lsxcommand, and post back here in a bit.

Posted by member 39765 on 2003-06-16 23:48:30 link

No, other versions of lsxcommand aren't working...

Here's my lsxcommand config if it helps...

CommandBackground "$ThemeDir$lsxback.bmp"
CommandSearchEngineBrowser "$Browser$"
CommandNoTabMicroComplete
CommandTabFileComplete
CommandUnixHistory
CommandX 176
CommandY 0
CommandNotMoveable
CommandWidth 208
CommandHeight 24
CommandBorderSize 4