What features do you want? Thread last updated on 2003-06-01 21:26:43

Posted by member 700 on 2003-05-30 16:10:47

Well now then there yet... I am working on a new theme, if you check the Profiles section, you can see a shot of it.. I call it Zion Mainframe(may still need to be approved by moderators). Anyway, to get to my question.. I am wondering what types of features people Really like in themes, ie VWM, Winamp Controls, Desktop Shortcuts... I've let many unmentioned, but I'd like to know what people find to be the best things that themes can offer them.

Posted by member 2112 on 2003-05-30 16:58:06 link

If you look at the themes that are already available I think it is pretty obvious what are the most popular features. But if you want to please everyone then create a themes that does everything and include an option to disable what they don't want to use. That should be a good callenge :)

Posted by member 7223 on 2003-06-01 03:45:53 link

I like minimalistic themes that let the maximum place to the wallpaper... but there must be the systray, taskbar, vwm and a way to show system informations (label or rainmeter). Winamp controls are optionals but good too...
...and a way to add shortcuts (to the systray, to popup...)

I hate desktop icons

Posted by member 36955 on 2003-06-01 21:26:43 link

and for your vwm, at least give the option to have it be 2 dimensional instead of 1 dimensional (2x2 instead of 1x4 for example)... am i the only one that feels that this kind of vwm is easier to work with? because most themes seem to use 1 dimensional ones