tasks.dll + shortcut2.dll problem Thread last updated on 2003-05-28 07:07:42

Posted by member 230 on 2003-05-28 00:13:29

Hiya to the litestep.net community! There's a question posted in the litestep section of "Demented forum" so as a mod of the forum, i believe why not i post this in here where they might be better responses to the below mentioned question? Thank you in advance. ;)

P.S: The below mentioned question has been edited to make it easier for reading...
---------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone kindly tell me if there´s a way to put the tasks images on top of a shortcut image because i´m making a theme. The only problem is that tasks only work if i
remove the shortcut image wich is the background of the tasks iface when they aren't all open.

When i remove that shortcut image it makes transparent the unused parts of tasks and i´m realy furious because i´ve spend days to design all the iface and popup menu for this theme which has two versions:

blue and green ...

;dynamp.dll+lsslider.dll+shortcut2.dll***********

*etc...
*Shortcut "© di50rd3R 2003 ExplicitPunk.U4L.com" 493 1168 tsk-face-b.png .none .none
*etc...

;tasks.dll**************************************

TasksX 493
TasksY -8
TasksWrapCount 12
TasksWrapDirection up
TasksDirection right
TasksBgImage tsk-btn-b-1.png
TasksSelBgImage tsk-btn-b-2.png
TasksMinBgImage tsk-btn-b-3.png
TasksHeight 24
TasksWidth 24
TasksIconSize 18
TasksHighLightSelected
TasksHighLightMinimized
TasksHideMinAppBar
TasksNoMove
TasksNotAlwaysOnTop

Thank you very much in advance.

Posted by member 7 on 2003-05-28 02:44:36 link

iirc you have to change tasks' DockWindow setting, either to .none or to the shortcut class. You could also try adding the K flag to the shortcut. Make sure you load shortcut2 before tasks.

Posted by member 230 on 2003-05-28 04:38:04 link

Yep, thanks for the help! Your name will be mentioned when i put your advice in the "Litestep" section of demented forum! Kudos to ya! :nod:

Posted by member 31 on 2003-05-28 07:07:42 link

I always love how people make up settings, just because it seems like that is what they want... "TasksNotAlwaysOnTop"?!

Hmmm, how about "TasksGiveMeAMillionDollars". :)

Anyway, ilmcuts suggestion should do the trick. But "TaskszOrder" and "TasksDockWindow" are the settings you want to play with.