Documentation Thread last updated on 2003-05-25 06:08:47

Posted by member 14785 on 2003-05-24 15:53:31

It would be great if someone could update the documentation to accurately reflect all the changes in changes.txt for the latest Indiestep build. Especially popup2 because those commands are hard to find.

Posted by member 31 on 2003-05-24 16:01:22 link

There is nothing like helping yourself. Up and at 'em.

Ok, so a little tip... the way this sort of thing works the best, is the person wanting something (you), goes out and does the best they can do in creating and maintaining the updated documents (as it is in this case) and posting their work. Then at that point asking people to fill in the gaps where you may have missed something.

And don't forget to look around for the existing projects of this sort, and contributing back to them if you don't want to maintain your own. Good luck.

Posted by member 1 on 2003-05-24 19:49:05 link

I do have a group of people that have offered to help with documentation for the LiteStep core. I have someone working on the backend now actually and hope that he finishes it up soon. *kick* He has real life stuff to deal with so it may take a bit longer. However, these docs may not cover IndieStep releases since I consider them to be pre-alpha builds of LiteStep. We shall see though.

Posted by member 602 on 2003-05-25 06:08:47 link

Dogbert, you've got mail.